We are looking for an
Assistant in Sales & Marketing
to be based in our office in Bolzano, Italy.
A market-leading conference that brings together architectural and engineering firms from all over the world. With over 800 participants our conference is one of the leading events for the building industry in Europe offering productive networking, high-calibre presentations and marketing opportunities.
- Outgoing and ambitious with excellent communication skills and a passion for sales and marketing
- Pro-active and able to work autonomously
- Interested in architecture and sustainability
- You have a structured approach and solid time management
- At least 3 years’ experience in international B2B marketing
- Very good command of the English language plus one additional language of either German, Italian, Spanish or French
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Your role is to increase the awareness of our brand and effectively communicate the core of the business to a variety of audiences.
- You will contact our clients and potential conference exhibitors and sponsors by phone and email to find out the needs of the sales and marketing executives and discuss their involvement in our event.
- You will manage our database of previous sponsors, exhibitors and potential new clients and develop new business leads.
- You will work on our international media partnerships and affiliate programmes.
- You will execute email marketing campaigns and create content for our newsletters and website.
- To liaise with our customers you will also visit international trade fairs in Europe.
- Basic salary and uncapped commission
- Free accommodation in one of the most attractive areas in northern Italy
- Opportunities for international travel
Advanced Building Skins GmbH
Tel: +39 0471 34 00 50