Call for Papers and Call for Session proposals:
13th Conference on Advanced Building Skins
1-2 October 2018, Bern, Switzerland
We are inviting you to either present a paper on a topic falling within the scope of the conference or to organize a session with 6-7 speakers. Click here to receive a list of topics which will be covered at our conference.
How to apply - Paper proposals:
Proposals should be sharply focused; please avoid an introduction to the topic or a description of your organization.
Proposals should include the following information:
- paper title plus 3-4 bullet points
- author’s and co-author’s names
- phone number, email address and postal address
- synopsis (3,000 characters) with 6 keywords
Bullet points are 30-50 characters long, see the 2017 program for samples of appropriate bullet points; please do not use words like Introduction, Results or Conclusions as bullet points. Please submit your proposal via our abstract submission page.
The Scientific Conference Committee will review your proposal, and you will be notified by 10 April regarding the status of your submission.
Speakers must register for the conference by 30 April to qualify for the reduced conference fee of 480 EUR (regular fee is 680 EUR). The registration fee includes lunches and coffee breaks, and the publication of manuscripts and posters in the conference documentation. Full papers received by 1 June 2018 will be included in the conference documentation.
15 January 2018
Please disseminate this announcement to any colleagues who may be interested in participating at the conference. Thank you!
Should you require further information, please visit our page Frequently Asked Questions.
We look forward to receiving your proposal via our abstract submission page.
- Template for a session proposal Advanced Building Skins 2018 (deadline was 15 January)
- Template for your manuscript Advanced Building Skins 2018
- Sample manuscript Advanced Building Skins 2017
- Conference proceedings Advanced Building Skins 2017
- Master slide for your presentation at the Advanced Building Skins Conference 2018